Narrative emotional vocabulary
I selected 12 emotions out of 15, which Daniel J Edwards, a musical and voice actor in Pokemon(XY), Yu-Gi-Oh(Zexal Arc V) and Psychic School Wars (TBA 2016), recorded to add to the sound.
I Feel Many Different Things During the Day
- When I tickle my daddy (daddy laughing) in the morning, I feel SILLY. When do you feel SILLY?
- Before I eat breakfast (growling/rumbling), I feel HUNGRY. When do you feel HUNGRY
- When I hear a loud noise, (door banging) I feel SURPRISED. When do you feel SURPRISED?
- I feel HAPPY, (music playing) when I hear music. When do you feel HAPPY?
- When someone takes away my bucket(/toy) (“GIVE THAT BACK!!”) I feel MAD! When do you feel MAD?
- When a dog comes running after me (dog barking), I feel SCARED! When do you feel SCARED?
- When my friend cries (sob sob), I feel SAD. When you do feel SAD?
- When I help put my toys away (toy sounds), I feel GREAT. When do you feel GREAT?
- When my mommy is on the phone (phone ringing “uhum, uhmm”) I feel LONELY. What do you feel LONELY?
- When I think about what I want to be (“Oh oh oh!!” (something find)), I feel EXCITED. When do you feel EXCITED?
- When grandpa visits (muack muack), I feel SPECIAL. When do you feel SPECIAL?
- When I hide behind the couch (shh~~~), I feel SNEAKY. When do you feel SNEAKY?
- When I hit my sister (“Hey stop it!” (annoyed)), I feel SORRY. When do you feel SORRY?
- At the end of the day (YAAAWN), I feel TIRED. When do you feel TIRED?
- When I see garbage on the floor, I feel DISGUSTED. When do you feel DISGUSTED?